Medical Soft, Inc. reserves the right to revise this policy as needed, and may do so at any time. The most recent version of this policy can always be found on the Medical Soft, Inc. website. If you have questions about this policy, please feel free to contact Medical Soft, Inc. at: (937) 293Ė2575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Soft, Inc. offers a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee for all of its products. Customers may return software and hardware products for an exchange or refund (minus shipping and handling charges) for 30 days after purchase. This policy applies only to products purchased directly from Medical Soft, Inc.
A full refund will be provided within 30 days of purchase from Medical Soft, Inc. After 30 days, an exchange will be provided only for defective USB keys.
A full refund will be provided within 30 days of purchase from Medical Soft, Inc. After 30 days, an exchange will be provide only for defective hardware. If a product is not received or if it does not work as indicated, please contact Medical Soft, Inc. immediately.
All product returns are subject to a $100 restocking/handling fee. Additional charges may be applied for damaged or missing parts.
Medical Soft does not provide refunds for:
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts.
- Any software that is returned without the original USB key.
- Any software or hardware that has been customized by Medical Soft, Inc. to meet a particular customerís needs.
- Shipping charges.
- Maintenance fees.
- The customer must notify Medical Soft, Inc., by telephone, fax, or email, of the intent to return/exchange within thirty (30) days of the product ship date.
- The customer must promptly ship the product to Medical Soft, Inc. It is highly recommend that customers use a mail/shipping service that provides a tracking number. It is the customerís responsibility to ensure return of the product to Medical Soft, Inc.
- Medical Soft, Inc. will issue the customer the appropriate return/exchange upon receipt of the returned product(s).
- Freight on returned items must be prepaid by the customer, and the customer is responsible for any loss or damage caused by the courier in transit.
- Include a contact name, day time phone number, and email address.
- To reduce risk of damage, returns of product must be in the original packaging. If the original container has been lost or damaged, Medical Soft, Inc. recommends that the customer utilize a professional shipping service to minimize risk of damage.